ARTIST. TEACHER. CREATIVE
Would you love to be able to create striking abstract art that has your family and friends lining up for commissions? Busting to get painting but worried you don’t have enough ‘artistic ability’?? Let me guide you through what will be the beginning of your fluid art addiction!!
Payment Options: PayPal and Afterpay available!
BYO – By all means you are welcome to bring your favourite wine alone to sip on during the Workshop, whilst we cannot decant for you there are plenty of wine glasses available! Attendees must be 18+ to consume alcohol and responsible behaviour must be observed at all times.
* DELICIOUS CATERING – You will be spoilt with delicious goodies throughout the course of the Workshop.
* REFRESHMENTS – A wonderful selection of complimentary teas, coffees and cold juices will be available for you to enjoy during the Workshop. Some delicious chocolates just might be laying around for that sw…well, just because!
Workshop Level: Beginner
Minimum Workshop Requirement: This Workshop runs with a minimum of 5 people to go ahead
Suitable for: No experience is required to attend this workshop. 18+
What do I bring? Teachers will advise in the Course Description what you may need to bring, otherwise everything is supplied including aprons. We will send you an email in the days leading up to your Workshop. Please keep an eye out for it (including in your Others or Trash folders).
By purchasing a ticket for any Workshop facilitated by House of Artisan you are understanding and accepting the following Terms and Conditions:
- Media Rights – you agree to allow House of Artisan and oska+willow publishing rights of photographs, videos, social media posts etc taken during a Workshop. Such images may be be used to promote the Workshops on House of Artisan and oska+willows website and social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Liability Waiver – for any loss, theft or property damage incurred to personal property that you have brought into House of Artisan.
- Cancellations by House of Artisan – Workshop participant numbers are nominated by the Teachers and agreed upon by House of Artisan and a minimum number will be set, attendee numbers may vary from Workshop to Workshop based on many factors such as materials used, space required, and tutor ratio required tasks. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the minimum ticket sales are met, if for any reason they’re not then the Teacher may choose to cancel and/or reschedule the Workshop to another date. If this happens you will be contacted via email and encouraged to reschedule with the class or remain in Credit for another Workshop or entitled to a full refund.
We understand things happen and will always work with you to accommodate cancellations, we also respect that the Teachers of these Workshops purchase supplies in preparation for your lesson and attendance, and in some circumstances even book accommodation.
Cancellations 30 days out will receive full refund
Cancellations 14 days out will receive 50% refund
Cancellations 7 days out will be given a Credit which can be used to purchase supplies or book another Workshop or you could send someone else in your place.
Cancellations within 4 days of a Workshop (or no shows on the day) will not receive a refund or credit, however you can send someone else in your place.
You must not attend if you have COVID-19 related symptoms, have been in close contact with a person who is COVID-19 positive or are COVID-19 positive.
For current information and updates on COVID-19 call your GP or QLD Health on 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84). You can also find more information on the QLD Health website at www.health.qld.gov.au.