ABOUT THE HOUSE OF ARTISAN WORKSHOP
Join Deborah in a hands-on Resin Jewellery Workshop where you will make:
- 1 wide bangle and 1 thin bangle (or 3 stacking bangles);.
- A resin ring; and
- A silver-plated ring with resin.
All your materials are provided and you will be given demonstrations and plenty of advice on how to colour and manipulate the resin to create pieces of jewellery you will love!
The workshop takes 3 to 3.5 hours, and by the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Measure and mix resin correctly;
- Use various techniques to colour the resin;
- Pour and mould the resin;
- Manipulate the resin as required; and
- Demould and finish the resin to an acceptable standard.
Price includes light refreshments.
Workshop Level: Beginner
Suitable for: Ages 12+
What do I bring? Participants will be supplied with everything including aprons, please wear closed in shoes. We will send you an email in the week leading up to your Workshop. Please keep an eye out for it (including in your Others or Trash folders).
Cancellations: Cancellations 30 days out will receive full refund; 14 days out will receive 50% refund; cancellations 7 days out will forfeit full payment.